- Guarantees secure remote-working
- Faster internet performance
- Reduce costs of ownership
- Simplify management
- Fully managed subscription-based service
- Enhance security for your staff
- Improve visibility and control
- Virtual DataCentre out-of-the-box protecting everything in the cloud
- Don’t worry your head about updates – our monthly subscription includes all upgrades
What’s your challenge? Here’s how we solve it…
Guaranteeing secure remote working
Next-gen security at the heart of your infrastructure providing fast, secure remote access, packet inspection, zero day vulnerability, threat protection and prevention.
Inadequate internet security
Centralised, secure internet access through the Microsoft Internet Gateway in Azure, built on Palo Alto's next-gen firewall.
Network complexity and lack of resilience
Highly available primary or secondary internet breakouts in Azure – the only solution to support a default route into Microsoft Azure.
Difficulty securing apps and data in the cloud
Out-of-the-box hub and spoke Virtual DataCentre protects all your resources in the cloud.
Managing costs whilst maintaining security
You can remove redundant edge firewalls and centralise VPN access for accessing data, both on premise and in the cloud.
It's out of date before it's deployed
With Azured's managed service your business will take advantage of the latest technology from Palo Alto with its continuous upgrade path.
My solution can't grow with my business
FWaaS by Azured is on a monthly subscription, with no minimum contract. Start small and go large, start large and go huge, start huge and... conquer the world... mwah hahahahahaaaaaa!